Samson Jagoras is the CEO of Growth Vue Properties. He was able to scale his marketing technology company to over 100 million in revenue in 9 years. He is now bringing his expertise to real estate.
Growth Vue Properties is a commercial real estate acquisition and asset management company. They work with various entities to diversify and improve their portfolios.
In This Episode
Patrick and Samson discuss the following:
- How the “value add” plan for multifamily is changing from just “renovate and increase rents” when you’re looking to improve an investment
- Why bringing in new technology is the best way to increase the value of your investment
- How technology is changing even faster, from 20 years for the internet, 10 years for a smartphone, and only 1 for COVID to completely reshape the landscape
- What he thinks is going to happen with how long investors are holding onto their properties
- Why you shouldn’t be betting on the market always improving and what you should be doing instead
- Whether you should be looking at multifamily investment as a “net zero” or infinite game
- What is going on with the economic correction from COVID and how it could affect the market